John Simatacolos, CPA, owner of Central Ohio CPA, LLC, has been in public practice for over twenty years. He has extensive experience in providing services to small to medium sized businesses, including financial statement preparation, tax preparation for businesses and individuals, tax planning, business planning, and estate planning.
John received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Ohio University in 1989, and received his CPA certification in 1992. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Ohio Society of Certifies Public Accountants, and is also a member of the Board of Trustees of Delaware Creative Housing, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving persons with disabilities.
Features and Benefits of Our Service to You
- Profit and Loss Statement monthly or quarterly - Profit and Loss Statements will help you monitor your business better, allowing you to see trends developing, and help you to plan for the future.
- Unlimited discussion of your accounting and business related questions by phone or at our office. - Use us as a sounding board in all important financial decisions. This will help you make the right decisions and help you understand the new tax laws.
- Timely preparation of all state and federal tax forms. - Peace of mind - knowing your tax reports are correct and filed on time saves you money in penalties and interest for late filing.
- Pick up and delivery of your accounting records. - Convenience - We come to you each month. Also, we make sure tax reports to the state and federal authorities are filed on time.
- Tax planning and preparation - The more you make the more the I.R.S. will want to take. We will show you how to keep more legally.
Money Back GuaranteeWe are so confident the services rendered by this firm will not only meet, but will exceed your expectations, that the following offer is being made:
- You will retain Central Ohio CPA LLC- Certified Public Accountants for a trial period of 90 days.
- If after 90 days you are not completely satisfied with our work and professional input, we will refund 100% of the monthly fees paid to us - no questions asked - provided the information submitted to us is complete and accurate.
We feel that in order to establish a business relationship between us, your expectations must be satisfied. This is our way of earning your trust with no risk to you, our client.
Central Ohio CPA, LLC
Ready to set up an appointment with us, read our client references, or learn more about what we offer? Feel free to shoot us an email anytime!